Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2014










Dear Neighbour,

You know that by working together our community has accomplished a lot in the past four years, despite the many challenges.

I was pleased to champion our shared community values at City Hall by:
getting the rapid transit lines on Sheppard, Finch and Eglinton back on track
investing in our youth through school nutrition and recreation programs
fighting cuts to our public library system and improving child care programs
developing job creating strategies and protecting employment landsThere is though much work to be done - from transportation congestion to taking care of our Seniors. We have to build new public transit infrastructure and improve day-to-day TTC service. We need to implement a complete streets program so roads are designed to meet the needs of all users – cyclists, pedestrians, transit users, motorists, people with mobility issues, including Seniors. You can read more about my transit vision on my website.

You may have received one of the smear flyers - from persons unknown - claiming I have a bad attendance record. If you check the article cited, you will see I am in the top 11 for attendance. You can read more about that on my website.

You can also read some testimonials about my work as City Councillor.

I hope that you will support my re-election so we can continue to work together to build a prosperous, sustainable, caring Toronto with safe, liveable neighbourhoods.

Please also consider volunteering, donating, or taking a sign.

You can reach me at mary@maryfragedakis.ca or call the campaign office at 416-425-2900.

Working for you,





No comments:

Post a Comment