Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Mary Fragedakis


 

You are invited
to an open house at my campaign office
at 955 Pape Avenue
on Saturday, September the 20th
from 2 to 4 pm. 


Please note you can always contact my campaign at info@maryfragedakis.ca or phone 416-425-2900.
You have and will continue to hear a lot about transit in this election. That is a good thing.

I think we need an ongoing forum on transit innovation and integration in Toronto and the the rest of the GTA. This would involve GO, TTC, Metrolinx, City Planning, groups like Transport Action Ontario and residents working together on improving transit with ideas big and small. That is why I am pleased City Council adopted my motion to look into that.

We need a strong vision for transit - there is no one simple solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment